Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Velvet Assassin












Date installed: 06/21/2009
Date uninstalled: See date installed and add 30 minutes



Wow. This video game holds the unique distinction of being the only game in recent memory that was both installed and removed within the same hour. I knew this game was going to be heavy on stealth but holy sh!t was I not prepared for this.

Lets see, I cranked up the graphics to full and started my game.
I climbed up to a bridge, killed a drunk guy and moved onto an area with 2 guards. I hid in the bushes like a pervert and that was when I got spotted and shot to ribbons in seconds. I said something to the effect of "That's bullsh!t" followed by quitting->uninstalling->and telling the game to "F*#k off!".

Next time I want to play a stealth video game I'll fire up MGS. Any game that lets you hide in a box is the sh!t.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Deleted Games by Matt is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.deletedgames.com.