Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bully



Date installed: Approximately Nov 2008

Date uninstalled: A few weeks later



Bully sounded like GTA meets school so what wouldn't there be to like?
I installed the game and started it up and within 5 minutes I had my answer, how about the worst console to PC port in the history of video games!

The game was almost completely unplayable. I'm talking major texture issues all over the place. I had audio out-of-sync and cutscenes running faster than normal. I'm not the only one who had those issues and I tossed the game rather then wait for the patch I figured would never come.

I've been called lazy in my day but not Take 2 Interactive / Rockstar Vancouver lazy.
I can't imagine this port sold well, why bother if you aren't going to do it right!?

LOL, Sweet!
I found a petition asking for Bully to be patched. Maybe everyone should sign it and give the game a try if it gets it's patch :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Deleted Games by Matt is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.deletedgames.com.