Monday, June 22, 2009

Anger Meter

I figure this element is pretty self explanatory but I'll include some info on it anyways.

Basically the anger meter is a reflection of my anger (scale of 1-10) at the time I removed a video game from my system.

Some games have me seething at that moment before uninstall where I'm wishing I purchased more RAM because the time it is taking for the game to uninstall is too lengthy.
Other games haven't really offended me in any way but just lost my interest because of other video games or events in my life.

The anger meter is just a quick visual representation of this for every ones viewing pleasure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Deleted Games by Matt is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.deletedgames.com.