Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Puzzle Quest













Date installed: Approximately January 2009
Date uninstalled: Approximately 1 month later




I usually like to stick to a few genres when it comes to my games; FPS, RPG, Sports and any other type of game where I shoot people. I do enjoy the odd puzzle game though, I am a big Super Puzzle Fighter fan. There is also an incredible flash puzzle game called Totem Destroyer which is a damn masterpiece. Anyways, I do have some puzzle tolerance and I heard good things about this game so I gave it a try.

This game is ridiculously addictive! I couldn't get enough of this game for the first few weeks. The concept is simple enough, trying to pair things off and gain magic ability or deal damage to your opponent. Now after a few weeks I'm sad to report the honeymoon was over. I was levelling up one day and I realized just how f*%king repetitive the game had gotten. It all kinda caught up with me at that moment. Same sh!t, different enemies is what it boiled down to. I realized at that moment that I would never play the game again and away it went. I did enjoy it while it was fresh but I think I'm going to avoid the sequel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Deleted Games by Matt is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.deletedgames.com.